What You’ll Need:
- One whole Chicken, washed and cleaned
- Honey- 2 cooking spoons
- Blended habanero peppers- 1/4 cup
- Aluminum foil
- Adobo all purpose seasoning- 4 teaspoons
- Knorr bullion cubes- 2 cubes
- Salt- to taste
- Thyme- 1 teaspoon
- Cut out enough foil to cover the entire chicken. Place it on a tray or counter top. Spray the foil with cooking spray or rub oil/ butter.
- Place the chicken on the foil.
- Mix the spices, pepper, and honey in a bowl.
- Using a cooking bush (or your hands), rub the mixture all over the chicken, even in the cut open abdomen.
- Grab all four corners of the foil and twist. Be careful that that the legs don’t tear through the foil. Of they do, just cut a small piece of foil and cover it up.
- Place in the oven at 375 degrees for about 35 minutes.
- Poke the chicken with a fork to make sure it if fully cooked.
- Once it is, open up the foil wrap and braise for 5 minutes to give the chicken a golden brown color.