Do you want to learn how to make noodles (popularly known as Indomie) the advance way?
If yes you’ve come to the right place..
You don’t need a lot of time to do it.
Let’s get down to business…
- – 3 packs of Indomie instant noodles;
- – 5 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- – 1 medium sized onion;
- – 2 plum tomatoes;
- – 2 large eggs (or 3 small eggs);
- – 3 baby carrots (or 2 medium sized carrots);
- – 2 red peppers;
- – 1 handful of green beans;
Let’s face it:
This dish is quite easy to make.
Here’s the step-by-step process:
1. Cook the noodles as we’ve told you before. Don’t add the seasoning
2. Cut all the vegetables in small pieces. Certainly, there is no need to cut the green beans.
3. When the noodles are cooked, leave them in the pasta drainer to drain the water out of them.
4. Take a pan and pour some vegetable oil into it, about 5 tablespoons.
Place it on the stove, on medium heat.
5. When the oil is hot enough (you should be able to hold your hand over the pan but not for too long) add all the vegetables.
Season them with salt, pepper and other seasonings that you prefer.
Fry the vegetables and stir them from time to time.
6. While the vegetables are cooking, take a bowl and crack the eggs into it.
Beat them vigorously, add some salt and pepper.
7. Take another pan, and place it on the stove, medium heat.
When the pan is hot, pour some oil into it and let it heat up as well.
8. When the oil is hot enough (check it with your palm again), pour the eggs into the pan.
9. Leave the egg one side till it is thick. Flip it over and fry the egg until it is ready.
Turn off the stove, cover the pan to keep the egg warm.
10. When the vegetables are soft (especially carrots), add the noodles to the mix.
Stir everything, make sure that the vegetables and noodles are well combined.
11. Reduce the heat to low and cook the vegetable-noodle mix until the noodles are fluffy.
12. Take a plate and place the noodles on it. Place the scrambled egg next to the noodles.
As you can see, this recipe is quite easy, and it will take about 30-40 minutes to make or even less.
Now make it happen
There you have it: how to make Indomie noodles with the complete recipes.
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Have long does it takes you to prepare this meal?
Or which ingredient do you omit and how does it tastes?
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below right now.