Do you want to learn how to make puff puff or do you want to see its recipe?
Then you’re in the right place.
Because today I’m going to show you the exact method I used to make a mouth drooling puff puff.
The best part?
You may add your own twist from spices like ginger and pepper to dark chocolate
Sounds impressive, right?
So here we go…
First off get all these Ingredients in place:
- 3 cups flour (375 grams)
- 4 teaspoons quick rise yeast
- ⅔ – 1 cup sugar (133 -201 grams)
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 2 cups lukewarm water
- Frying oil
Follow these Directions carefully
- In a mixing bowl, thoroughly combine the dry ingredients.
- Slowly add in water while mixing.
- Stop as soon as water is incorporated and batter is smooth.
- (Batter should be thick and smooth with a couple of bubbles)
- Cover the mixture with a table cloth.
- Set aside in a warm place for 45-60 minutes
- Set a large pot on medium heat, add in the oil and heat until hot.
- Scoop enough mix with your hand and drop the ball in oil.
- Repeat until pan of oil is full.
- Fry until golden brown on all sides.
How useful was this recipe
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: